which accent is esier in learning english> british or american?
You live in America, so you'd be hearing American Accent a lot. That's why it will suit you best.
Most schools in non-English countries don't have native English teachers. So, they don't really teach Accent. It is Spelling and Grammar or Structure and that is a separate subject.
it depends on what language accent have you been expose more often.
for me it's easier to learn american english than british english.But it's up to you,which one you want to choose for learning
it's not a big deal for me to learn varieties of English either British or American as long as it's still mutually intelligible. I agree with @Mike I come from a non-English country where most teachers are not English speakers, they did not teach us American nor British accent, thus I still speak English with Indonesian accent which sounds quite awkward.
I prefer British! But American is easier to learn. I would say just focus on the language - dont worry about the accent, it will come naturally :)
i think American English is much easier
- Recommended Free Videos on Youtube for Learning Chinese
- Typing in a different language
- Le sens des temps dans la langue arabe
- meeting friend
- Barcelona FC
- ¿Traducir o interpretar?
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english