which accent is esier in learning english> british or american?
You live in America, so you'd be hearing American Accent a lot. That's why it will suit you best.
Most schools in non-English countries don't have native English teachers. So, they don't really teach Accent. It is Spelling and Grammar or Structure and that is a separate subject.
it depends on what language accent have you been expose more often.
for me it's easier to learn american english than british english.But it's up to you,which one you want to choose for learning
it's not a big deal for me to learn varieties of English either British or American as long as it's still mutually intelligible. I agree with @Mike I come from a non-English country where most teachers are not English speakers, they did not teach us American nor British accent, thus I still speak English with Indonesian accent which sounds quite awkward.
I prefer British! But American is easier to learn. I would say just focus on the language - dont worry about the accent, it will come naturally :)
i think American English is much easier
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Empty Brain
- I need spanish friend. Pls. help me :(
- Computer is destroying our health
- Language Exchange
- 「好きな映画とドラマは何ですか？」Favourite Movie?
- ¿Conoces la celebración de "Sant Jordi"?
- Te atreves aprender español desde cero?
- English speakers using your language
- i speak arabic and i can help. i speak english too