Steven Yanni
Want to learn Nordic Languages

I am a Chinese boy and now I am interested in Nordic Languages such as Norwegian, Danish and Swedish. I want to learn them, but in China, there is few resource for us to learn Nordic Language. Though I have got the passion for learning Nordic Languages, I haven't got things to learn!!! So I want to meet more Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/Icelandic/Faroese friends and get help with my Nordic Languages. Also, I can help with your Mandarin Chinese.

Feb 11, 2014 11:36 AM
Comments · 4

Hey!

I would love to help you with Danish! I'm very fond of the fact that you got such a passion for learning the nordic languages. I would also like to get better at swedish and norwegian some day.

But at the moment I'm working very hard to learn Chinese(Mandarin) which I have a great passion for, so this could be a great chance for both of us, to learn each others language! :-)

February 12, 2014
This content violates our Community Guidelines.
June 11, 2021
This content violates our Community Guidelines.
June 11, 2021

Hey, I'm not a native speaker, however Danish is my primary second language, so I'll be glad to help you. I might suggest you visit danskherognu.dk because they have really good grammatical exercises, though since it is written entirely in Danish, I advise that you start a notebook (can be a real note book, or a just a text file) where you use google translate to find out the meaning of any words you don't know, and then study them using a program like Anki. Also, I'll be glad to skype with you to help you.

Hej, jeg er ikke infødt dansktaler, men Dansk er min primært andensprog, så jeg vil være glad til at hjælpe dig. Jeg skal anbefale at du besøg danskherognu.dk fordi de har rigtig god grammatisk øvelser, men fordi det er skrivet i Dansk, jeg vil også anbefale at du brug en ordlist og Google Oversæt til at optage ord som du ikke kender, og huske dem med en program som Anki eller lignende. Også, jeg vil være glad til at Skype med dig, bare for øvelse

February 27, 2014