Happy Valentines Day in different languages, PLEASE HELP
So my site coordinator wanted "Happy Valentine's Day" instead of I love you because it can be misconstrued in multiple ways...
Italki users can you help me write HAPPY VALENTINES DAY in your native languages?
Feliz día de San Vanlentín or Feliz día de los enamorados (spanish)
Buon San Valentino! (Italian)
Bonne Saint-Valentin ! (French)
Alles Gute zum Valentinstag! (German)
С днем Святого Валентина! (s dnyom Svyatovo Valentina) (Russian)
Chúc mừng ngày lễ tình yêu (vietnamese)
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Pour mieux apprendre le français..
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English