Korean study group ?
I know Cassie posted a thread earlier, but Im posting another.
Anyone want to form a study group for Korean? Of course, we would need one native Korean to act as a teacher or guide..
comment below any suggestions/ideas for the group.
This is a great idea! I'd love to take part if a native speaker offers to assist ^.^
Nice idea.I'd like to be involved :)
great :) we just need to find a native speaker
Definitely wanna be part of this, haha. Need it!
All we gotta do is find a native, though.
This is great! I love to be part of it. I just desperately want to learn Korean..
i would like to join
okay since we are getting more people, who actually knows how this kind of thing will work? Do we have group chats on skype?
i have created a group if you like to join here's my skype id sarah.lorane
i can help you
i have book
teach me english
great idea ! i would like to join =)
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.