Rockernator
Many chinese men have been asked by their girlfriengs If you mother and I fall into the water at the same time, and both of us can't swim, which one will you first save? I have no idea how to answer this question.
Feb 14, 2014 9:04 AM
Comments · 23
Golly. It is one of those questions and the answer is definitely a moot point. My answer would be "Let's wait and see" It is a case of the mother and the girlfriend vying for your faithfulness and also, I would say showing jealousy. Your relationship with both is different. Your love for each is also different. From my point of view it's a silly question
February 14, 2014

Save your mother. You wont come home from work one day and find her feeding milk and cookies to your best friend, and then tell you that she doesnt want you as a son anymore, and take everything from you. save your mother, girlfriends are a dime a dozen.

February 15, 2014

3,398,058,252 women on earth, one is your mother. You do the math.  :\

February 14, 2014

Daniel 马大案,

That is not a thought-pattern exclusive to Chinese women; if any boyfriend of mine was silly enough to tell me that he thought about other women, we would split up quicker than soon. :)

As for the original question: yes, it's extremely stupid but these answers which say things like "oh there are millions of women in the world" are scary.  Really, all women are the same?  So if your partner drowned you would replace them easily? :/  

Tell your girlfriend that the situation would never arise because you wouldn't be so thoughtless as to allow the two women you love most to be in danger near water without lifejackets!

February 15, 2014

In a TV showa wife asked so to her husband. I don't remember if the choice was between her and the mom or sister. Anyway, the man answered (they had children) "I could probably drown trying to save both of you". 

February 14, 2014
Show more