Site Feedback

Many chinese men have been asked by their girlfriengs

If you mother and I fall into the water at the same time, and both of us can't swim, which one will you first save? I have no idea how to answer this question.

Share:

Comments

Golly. It is one of those questions and the answer is definitely a moot point. My answer would be "Let's wait and see" It is a case of the mother and the girlfriend vying for your faithfulness and also, I would say showing jealousy. Your relationship with both is different. Your love for each is also different. From my point of view it's a silly question

be sure i save my mom!

3,398,058,252 women on earth, one is your mother. You do the math.  :\

I would save both :)

oh, well in the real world , we dead together !

because i cant swim!:)

I would answer:

How would your parents think of me if I just let my own mother drown in order to save your life?

Rockman, if your mother says to you like this: My son, you don't need to rescue me, i am too weak i can't, you have to save yourself.  The tragedy is:  no mommy. and big tears.:( without mommy you wouldn't exist from the world.

Mrs. Leign has example more than I there was a motto don't so give  fast up.

In a TV showa wife asked so to her husband. I don't remember if the choice was between her and the mom or sister. Anyway, the man answered (they had children) "I could probably drown trying to save both of you". 

shevelen8 is quite right. If your girlfriend ever asks you such a question, you might not even want to wait for her to fall into the water by accident....   ;)

which one will you first save?

First I save my girlfriend , don't ask me why , it's the love , men !

but afer save my girlfriend if i can't save my mom i will death with her, don't ask me why , it's my mom, men !

Add a comment