Site Feedback

Do you have any pets?

I love animals and would like to know if any of you have pets? 

If yes, please describe them as well! 

As for me, I have a female Siberian Husky puppy, a male Doberman Pinscher puppy, three tarantulas and a turtle. 

Share:

Comments

I have 2 boxer dogs: a male called Coke and a female called Perla. They like to play with people, especially with children.

PD: You speak English, Italian, Japanese and Korean :O :O :O

well. we have white cat , we have her  for 5 years!!!!!!!: )

I like animals so much.I have one male and one female cat and two kittens.

Kittens are black and white and they are very cute.I had one cat and kitten more but they died this summer,it was really sad for me.

I have a cat.İts name is Garfield. İt is bright yellow and fat. I love its paws :D

I had a cat.Him called Senka.He died this month.It was striped.Cat was sullen,sad.Had a habit to climb into  the hole if it is pulled  then look out of for the viewing environment for was nicknamed tanker.Also have a red dog that lives with us for 10 year.He is cheerful dog when i come  to feed him always glad my coming.

I have a male cat. His name is Kuzya. He is old enough - almost 10 years. Kuzya loves my mother so much! He always talk to her in its language. :) Personally I love all the animals, but I hate to take care after them. And I think because of that only one cat lives at our home :)

I have two dogs.One is a female golden retriever dog his name is Lola and other one is a male pomeranian dog name is strikey.These dogs are living with us since 5 years and apart of our dogs close too very heart with us.

When I feels very stress and mood out off my mind,I play with my dogs its very chill of me.

Add a comment