Is it hard to find a new job so much?
I can't believe that find a new job is so hard ,tell me ,how to do it ?
I guess it depends on which country you live in, how your country's economy is doing, what line of work you are in, what opportunities are available and if you are willing and able to travel for work. All countries are struggling at the moment so it is difficult. It may be that you have to take on more than one job for a while until the economy picks up, or maybe you need to look to a career change, learn a new skill. Why not try to become a community teacher for Italki for a while anyway?
I want to be a teacher but I applied so many times ,no succeed
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece
- Tips in egyption colloquial arabic"Day 1"
- PRACTICA EN SKYPE
- The secret of a shy English learner
- ¿habéis visitado España?
- Japanese Beginner Online Learning Group (English Speakers)
- Music saves the world