Sheeno
Translation of Kurdish Language

Min di wergera italki de nêzîkî sed hevokên Ingilîzî wergerandine Kurdî(Kurmancî), ji kerema xwe re, her kî ku dizanibe Kurdî bila deng bidin. Heger  ku zaravayê we Soranî be, hûn dikarin bi soranî jî li kêleka kurmancî binivîsin. Bi vî awayî em dikarin herdu zaravayan li gel hev bibînin. Sipas.

(i translated nearly 100 phrases of english to kurdish in the translation of italki, please vote it ,who know kurdish.İf you speak soranî dialect you can olso write soranî version next kurmanci, on this way we can see both of dialects.thanks)

Feb 16, 2014 7:33 PM
Comments · 6
Dest xweş hevalê hêja
August 7, 2016

and if you want to vote the prases you can find it here: http://aspx.italki.com/translate/translate_list.htm?lang=ku&ty=2

February 17, 2014

No no dont be sorry .farsi alphabet is arabic alphabet! just a few voice  are different from arabic alphabet. i was meaning "farsi alphabet" with saying arabic alph. and believe me we are in same situation. i learn turkish at school like you.ok! if you are interested in with learning kurdi(kurmanci) i will help you and anyone who want to lear kurdish evry time.

February 17, 2014

sorry , i mnot good at kurdish

i never wrote sth in kurdish! with arabic or english alphabet!

we learn persin writing at school !

February 17, 2014

yes Tania! There is not anthing about kurdish on your italki profil so it is not easy to say ""she is kurdish!!!!"" for me :) our dialects are  different and also our alphabets are so different.i use latin and you use arabic alphabet.so we should translate phrases with both alphabets,

//example:Pirsyaran(پرسیاره کان)// Bersivan(وه لامه ک)//

and you can write your translation(your dialect) next my dialect(kurmanci) on the italki translation.and i want to say that: there is not education about kurdish in turkey for no where.i improved Kurdî bye myself and also i learnd Soranî-dialect of Kurdistan of Iraq-.it is difficult to write with arabic alphabet but i watch televitions and speak with Kurds on interNet,and for understanding kurds of îRAN easier i learn farsi[(i also love farsi,it is sweety language)].we have to improve kurdish for all dialects{-little or very well-} untill we build unity-communiciation.THE REASON OF SHAME İS HAVE TO BE THAT  İS WE CAN NOT BUİLD UNİTY.vote the phrases please.

Silav bo hemî Kurdistanê (Greets for all Kurdistan)

February 17, 2014
Show more