How to improve your pronunciation?
Have you ever heard phonetic symbols in dictionary . I suggest you may practice your speaking by simulating the voice of online dictionary .
Dictionary is supposed to be the typical way to correct your pronunciation if there is no any other resouce you can adopt .
It takes practice. More importantly, it takes patience with yourself.
1) Allow yourself time to improve. 2) Speak with native speakers. 3) Ask questions. 4) Repeat steps.
When you think someone does not understand you or fully understand you, repeat the idea, objective, or other statement in a different way that describes and conveys the same meaning.
Do you know what I mean?
Do you understand?
Once they understand what you are trying to say if you mispronounced it, ask them how to say it properly.
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?