What can i do?
Maybe she/he is busy,otherwise, you can't force anyone to speak to you. Just get over it and try to find another language partner.
ok thanks for your comment!!!
I couln't agree more with Comandante. Even so, if i were you, i would send the last message where i would write some thing like that I don't know because you don't answer, your reasons will have to do it. Whatever i wish you have good luck with your life.This way, she could see you are a polite person.
thanks but what makes you feel that the person is a "she"?
It makes no difference if it is a he or a she, the same adivce applies.
ya you are right thanks for your help!!!
patrick,you are really young,20 years!!!!!!!!!
these feeling come and go!dont pay attention to them!
but if you were older and single , so your conditions change!!!!!!!
so i told you will follow her and know her more and more...........
This is not a dating website man. If you have queation just ask on the web or find a teacher.
lol.. ahahaha.. :D :D :D
She's practicing English with 10-20 friends on skype.
That's why she can't reply to you quickly. . .
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?