What can i do?
Maybe she/he is busy,otherwise, you can't force anyone to speak to you. Just get over it and try to find another language partner.
ok thanks for your comment!!!
I couln't agree more with Comandante. Even so, if i were you, i would send the last message where i would write some thing like that I don't know because you don't answer, your reasons will have to do it. Whatever i wish you have good luck with your life.This way, she could see you are a polite person.
thanks but what makes you feel that the person is a "she"?
It makes no difference if it is a he or a she, the same adivce applies.
ya you are right thanks for your help!!!
patrick,you are really young,20 years!!!!!!!!!
these feeling come and go!dont pay attention to them!
but if you were older and single , so your conditions change!!!!!!!
so i told you will follow her and know her more and more...........
lol.. ahahaha.. :D :D :D
She's practicing English with 10-20 friends on skype.
That's why she can't reply to you quickly. . .
Never mind it in the least , and I think you can keep moving on the road of mastering your language .
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?