What can i do?
Maybe she/he is busy,otherwise, you can't force anyone to speak to you. Just get over it and try to find another language partner.
ok thanks for your comment!!!
I couln't agree more with Comandante. Even so, if i were you, i would send the last message where i would write some thing like that I don't know because you don't answer, your reasons will have to do it. Whatever i wish you have good luck with your life.This way, she could see you are a polite person.
thanks but what makes you feel that the person is a "she"?
It makes no difference if it is a he or a she, the same adivce applies.
ya you are right thanks for your help!!!
patrick,you are really young,20 years!!!!!!!!!
these feeling come and go!dont pay attention to them!
but if you were older and single , so your conditions change!!!!!!!
so i told you will follow her and know her more and more...........
This is not a dating website man. If you have queation just ask on the web or find a teacher.
lol.. ahahaha.. :D :D :D
She's practicing English with 10-20 friends on skype.
That's why she can't reply to you quickly. . .
- hello, could you help me?
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...