Site Feedback

When you are boring. Besides reading and what to do

I am now a boring to listen to music   In English I forgot many words, but I don't want to go to school  I would rather sleep at home. Don't want to go to school .  Now I am very boring, will be more boring to go to school tomorrow . Oh my god .There are worse things than school things?     I don't want go to school !!!!        I hate High school       T .T 

Share:

Comments

I think you had meant to write:  What to do when you are bored, besides reading.  "When you are boring...." does have the same meaning as "When you are not very interesting....". 

Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to discuss philosophy; and I've heard some people complain that I am boring when I'm philosophical.   ...  hehe

Try doing 10 Kegels.

What is the Kegels?

lol  ...  Alexandra, I think kegels might be a beneficial exercise for some men to become more interesting ... 

I don't like high school either. If you listen to English music, maybe you can remember some of the words you forgot. I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. I get bored sometimes in class because I already know what the teacher is teaching. :/

And, trust me, you don't need to know what Kegels are.

Add a comment