Site Feedback

How are you learning vocabulary in english?

I thing in english,vocabulary is the most important and is most difficult, I tried many way but they aren't effective, how are you learning vocabulary in english? I hope you will share with everyone! 

Share:

Comments

I find that putting my vocabulary words on Quizlet.com and studying them reguarly is the best way for me to remember them.

to Adam Taylor

thank for share! 

I learn some vocabularies from some songs. I enjoy it. you should try it, I think. :)

it's a great idea, Martha . we can study when we relax! 

Actually vocabulary is not the most difficult part of English - it is grammar.  Personally, I think many English as a Second Language speakers often overemphasize the importance of memorizing words at the cost of learning how to compose and speak sentences fluently.

but if I want to speak or compose a sentences I have to learn new word, I gree with you that overemphasize the importance of memorizing words is not good, thank tgif!

I can memorize new words after speaking out.

english is first  language of world.so everyone like speakes in english .so i would like to learn n improve my english language

@tgif Quite right.

You ought to create groups of words (food, hobbies, fruits, vegetables, etc) and then learn by heart at least 5 new words every day. By the end of the week, you will have learnt 35 words, by the end of the month, cca. 155, by the end of the year, cca. 1860 words. Isn't that quite impressive?

Add a comment