what is the best way to be fluent in English language ??
thank you :) about my career I'm engineer in communication and software
I agree with Big Heart. Keep practicing each day, read books, news papers, novels, history, speak with language partners, share discussions and TOEFL or IELETS would be great opportunity to estimate your level. Good luck
- I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.
- About between inferior and superior
- How do my pronunciations sound?
- In your country
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?
- English Discussion