What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Edward Scissor Hands. The main actor is Johnny Depp. He's my favorite actor too! The story goes like a modern day fairy tale which tells the story of Edward, a man created by an inventor who died before finishing him and left him with scissors where he should have hands. One day when the local "Avon Lady" (Avon representative) calls at the historic mansion where he has been living alone, she takes him home to stay with her family. He has to adapt to the new life and environment that he isn't used to. Soon he shows a talent in cutting hair and hedges and wins every body's heart. But life isn't always so sweet as he had to face the obstacles from the people who make fun of him and starts to create all sorts of troubles for him.
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education
- I am looking for English/British friends for language exchange. Could you help me?
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?