International Women's Day
Hello everyone! It is interesting to know how people do celebrate International Women's Day in your country? Thank you for answers:)
There doesn't seem to be too much celebrating going on in my country today. :-( It would be very pleasant to receive a bunch of flowers/a box of chocolates from someone. Mother's day is more important here.
Leigh,International Women´s Day is March,8th.
Ah, perhaps that is why I did not receive any flowers or chocolates!. This news gives me time to drop many hints :-)))))
I'm a student in high school, every year, in women's day, my class have a small party for girl, the boys (random) will give a gift for girls, it is small but it's very nice!
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What dance you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What book are you reading right now?
- what's best way to learn reading
- Can anyone help me learn Japanese?
- Language club
- speed friending