International Women's Day
Hello everyone! It is interesting to know how people do celebrate International Women's Day in your country? Thank you for answers:)
There doesn't seem to be too much celebrating going on in my country today. :-( It would be very pleasant to receive a bunch of flowers/a box of chocolates from someone. Mother's day is more important here.
Leigh,International Women´s Day is March,8th.
Ah, perhaps that is why I did not receive any flowers or chocolates!. This news gives me time to drop many hints :-)))))
I'm a student in high school, every year, in women's day, my class have a small party for girl, the boys (random) will give a gift for girls, it is small but it's very nice!
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们