International Women's Day
Hello everyone! It is interesting to know how people do celebrate International Women's Day in your country? Thank you for answers:)
There doesn't seem to be too much celebrating going on in my country today. :-( It would be very pleasant to receive a bunch of flowers/a box of chocolates from someone. Mother's day is more important here.
Leigh,International Women´s Day is March,8th.
Ah, perhaps that is why I did not receive any flowers or chocolates!. This news gives me time to drop many hints :-)))))
I'm a student in high school, every year, in women's day, my class have a small party for girl, the boys (random) will give a gift for girls, it is small but it's very nice!
- About The Skype
- Do You Live in France? Practice Your English with an Interview for a book!
- ** let's play **
- i need to improve my english
- How to be a polyglot
- Dating of the same age
- What do you think about freedom ? Are you free ? Why ?
- what is your definition of freedom???
- What can be some repelling or attracting traits in a person?
- Did I hear correctly?