International Women's Day
Hello everyone! It is interesting to know how people do celebrate International Women's Day in your country? Thank you for answers:)
There doesn't seem to be too much celebrating going on in my country today. :-( It would be very pleasant to receive a bunch of flowers/a box of chocolates from someone. Mother's day is more important here.
Leigh,International Women´s Day is March,8th.
Ah, perhaps that is why I did not receive any flowers or chocolates!. This news gives me time to drop many hints :-)))))
I'm a student in high school, every year, in women's day, my class have a small party for girl, the boys (random) will give a gift for girls, it is small but it's very nice!
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses