What's the age that you should have to vote in U.S.?
My daughter voted in a primary when she was 17 because she turned 18 by the time of the general election.
I don't think there should be mandatory voting. I don't like the idea of the government using force against people to make them do something they may not want to do.
- hello, could you help me?
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...