“offer magazines to groovers, and games to couples”
Maybe it's Austuralian slang and it mean dancers, I am not sure though.
Groove is a slang:
1. Slang- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
2. Slang- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is specially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
3. Slang- A very pleasurable experience
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!