“offer magazines to groovers, and games to couples”
Groove is a slang:
1. Slang- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
2. Slang- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is specially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
3. Slang- A very pleasurable experience
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?