“offer magazines to groovers, and games to couples”
Maybe it's Austuralian slang and it mean dancers, I am not sure though.
Groove is a slang:
1. Slang- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
2. Slang- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is specially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
3. Slang- A very pleasurable experience
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese
- I have fear to improve my English in front a lot of people, How can I overcome more quickly?
- who I will know