“offer magazines to groovers, and games to couples”
Maybe it's Austuralian slang and it mean dancers, I am not sure though.
Groove is a slang:
1. Slang- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
2. Slang- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is specially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
3. Slang- A very pleasurable experience
- english skype groupe ?
- ¡por favor compartir su música favorita español!
- Learning Japanese
- learn English
- Are you a japanese person who likes Brazil?
- Books in English
- learn english quickly ...........
- Texting/Writing(online) vs. Talking Face-to-Face(offline)
- Skype group