“offer magazines to groovers, and games to couples”
Groove is a slang:
1. Slang- A settled routine: got into the groove of a nine-to-five job.
2. Slang- A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is specially well suited: found his groove playing bass in a trio.
3. Slang- A very pleasurable experience
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?