Do I say in Japanese?
Sorry to say that, but i lied to my collegue that i know Japanese,hahha. Well, there was a reason to lie. And now, she is asking various types of questions to translate into Japanese coz it don't really match though she used google translate as she said to me! Can anybody please help me? Seems like she is not gonna leave my room, hahha
How do you say "Beautiful photo of you, my dear! I think you should frame sometime later"
Could you please translate into Japanese script?
Then, you cover your lie with another lie.
Say this to her before you become yourself again.
Watashi wa hanasu koto wa dekimasen
"i cannot speak" in Japanese
"because i am not" in Japanese
"sorry" in Japanese
Watashi wa anata o kandō shitai, mae ni watashi wa uso o tsuita
"i lied before, i just want to impress you" in Japanese
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?