Do I say in Japanese?
Sorry to say that, but i lied to my collegue that i know Japanese,hahha. Well, there was a reason to lie. And now, she is asking various types of questions to translate into Japanese coz it don't really match though she used google translate as she said to me! Can anybody please help me? Seems like she is not gonna leave my room, hahha
How do you say "Beautiful photo of you, my dear! I think you should frame sometime later"
Could you please translate into Japanese script?
Then, you cover your lie with another lie.
Say this to her before you become yourself again.
Watashi wa hanasu koto wa dekimasen
"i cannot speak" in Japanese
"because i am not" in Japanese
"sorry" in Japanese
Watashi wa anata o kandō shitai, mae ni watashi wa uso o tsuita
"i lied before, i just want to impress you" in Japanese
- Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
- Fun learning
- Mentir en una lengua extranjera es tan estrenaste como hacerlo en tu lengua materna.
- My big problem
- Writing Exercise B ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Line を持っていますか？Do you have Line this App?
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?