Site Feedback

Superman's question

In the end of the film "Superman Returns",  Lois Lane wrote the header of new article "Why the World Needs Superman".

Do you ask yourself the same question: why does the World needs you?

Share:

Comments

Because the child needs her mother haha

Cause everything is a balance, but I think the world does not need us any more, cause We are just destroying it :/... so this fits here... Mother Earth don't forgive them because they know what they're doing!!!

Because if I am disappeared, the world will be frozen till death.

Superman is just a materialistic version of the Messiah (the savior). Really? One man could save the world o_O!!!!

Anyway, I think the world don't need me. 

correction_ the world DOES NOT need me.

"Do you ask yourself the same question: why does the World needs you?"

In certain specific contexts I presume that the World---Needs---Me.

In other general contexts,  I presume that the World--Does---Not---Need---Me.

I do believe, in contrast, that I---Need---The---World, but in some contexts, I also do not

Need---The---World.

I do need the world for Knowledge. I also need the world for Wisdom; but Wisdom is accompanied by Pain. The more I know in the context of Wisdom, the more pain  I feel.

I feel my own suffering. I feel the suffering of others.  I would like to alleviate the suffering when and where I can.

Not all the world  wants to seek Knowledge.   Many in the world prefer  ignorance to knowledge,

and therein lies the difficulty.

"Because if I am disappeared, the world will be frozen till death."------Yulia

Very good insight and humor Yulia. That cheered my morning. 

Because, everyone of us is a piece of the puzzle, so without one of us the puzzle will be incomplete.

Add a comment