egyptianka
Can anyone help me to translate this into turkish

Hello Everyone !
I am so beginner with turkish and I just want to translate this into russian so hope someone can help me out
" If you feel the misery ,suffering and needs of others then congratulations,you are a human but if you dont feel them then sadly it means your heart and conscience aren't alive anymore and you are not one of us(humans) "
thanks for help

Feb 25, 2014 9:44 AM
Comments · 2

eğer sefalet, ıztırab ve diğerlerinin ihtiyaçlarını hiss ediyorsan, o zaman tebrikler sen bir insansın, ama eğer sen bunları hiss etmiyorsan, o zaman, ne yazık ki, bu kalbinin ve vicdanın artık hayatta değil demektir ve sen bizden biri değilsin (insanlardan)

April 1, 2014

" If you feel the misery ,suffering and needs of others then congratulations,you are a human but if you dont feel them then sadly it means your heart and conscience aren't alive anymore and you are not one of us(humans) "

"Eğer başkalarının (acılarını) kederlerini, dertlerini ve ihtiyaçlarını hissediyorsan, tebrikler, sen bir insansın; ama eğer bunları hissetmiyorsan, bu maalesef artık kalbinin ve vicdanının (canlı) olmadığı ve artık bizden biri (yani insan) olmadığın anlamına geliyor."

February 25, 2014