Inna
What do you know about Ukraine?

What do you know about Ukraine?
If don't look in Wikipedia, etc.

Feb 25, 2014 8:54 PM
Comments · 49

Much of Western Ukraine, including the city of Lviv, was once part of the Austrian empire. It definitely feels like part of Europe there.

October 6, 2014

I'm sure Ukraine is Europe and their people want to be european and feel like european people.they love freedom and I hope soon they're with us fot following the same way.far away from Russia...

February 25, 2014

if you focus on basic facts, it is easy to find, I rather like to talk to people and find out how they live in Ukraine, they will give you direct opinions and we have many Ukrainian people working or even permanently living in the Czech republic, some of them help me learn Russian and I teach them Czech.

I wish best luck to Ukraine and hopefully the war will be over soon. If I could and had a big army with good weapons, I would attack Russia immediately for what they have done. Russian people would suffer but they would realize their goverment did something wrong.

March 1, 2015

The capital is Kiev . A very beautiful city ( I visited once when I was a child ) which now is being destroyed  by some violent crowd of people ( sorry for expression ).  I know that most of the Ukraine population speaks Russian . Ukraine is also famous for " salo " сало .  And the most important things also - Ukrainian girls are very beautiful :))))

February 25, 2014

big country, poor people in general, some oligarchs, nice nature, chernobyl

June 6, 2014
Show more