What movies do you like? Could someone give me some suggestuons about good movies to see? Thanks!
'Groundhog Day' is the best film ever made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw63_YyNsF4
'School of Rock' is a lot of fun too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KJD4aP90YQ
Where the Wild Things Are - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386117/?ref_=nv_sr_1
My Life Without Me - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314412/?ref_=rvi_tt
Into the Wild - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/?ref_=rvi_tt
My Name Is Khan - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188996/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/?ref_=rvi_tt
Forrest Gump - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/?ref_=rvi_tt
Three Idiots - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187043/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Back to the Future - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/?ref_=rvi_tt
The Fountain - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414993/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Toy Story, Flipped
If you want to watch Indonesian movie, I suggest you to watch "5 CM" it's about nationalism, the beauty of Semeru Mountain in Indonesia, love, friendship, everything :)
5 CM http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713324/
made of honor
goodbye lenin "German"
the artist "old silent movie"
a separation "Iranian"
the dark house "horror"
the legend of 1900 "musical"
Gone with the wind
films by Woody Allen
Oh thanks for your nice suggestuons!
Three idoits,the sound of music
Lawrence of Arabia
The Wizard of Oz
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki
- How much time you spend to pull up English to level Advanced?
- A kind of man at the coner of a society
- Which Chinese TV series do you like best?
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?