what do you think about Italian coffee?
I like smooth coffe, so I don´t like much the Italian coffe (in general, it is very strong for me)
I like Colombian coffe, made smoothly :)
I didn´t know that, so the Italians are also artists "doing coffe", incredible.. (We know that Italian coffe was famous..)
I´ve tried coffe (in Barcelona) of latino cultures.. I supposed that they were skilled doing coffe..
I suppose I like "this style (café..)" because much of them are mild "coffe" :)
I like it! Although I'm a tea drinker, I sometimes make coffee with my "macchinetta" at home:)
Thanks to everyone, but let me say a fine tuning about Italian coffee, because in Italy the greatest one that you can drink is in Naples.
Very short, very strong, the best taste...
No one coffee in Italy is like Napoletan's coffee.
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite
- What does it say here?
- Skype, LINE, Tinychat,, or Kakaotalk group for English/Korean?