Why do you wake up every morning ?
To enjoy life ! And work !
A deep question indeed. Quite the equivalent of "what is your purpose in life?".
Happy are those who can find an answer to it.
My purpose in life ? I will say being happy and taking care of people I like.
Yes, every day we wake up, and if you don´t have ilusion of being alive is very dramatic.
So, I think we have to find a purpose in our lifes; I have to find my purpose/s :)
Good luck Mikel, ask yourself this simple question and you should find your answer : "What do I want to be ?" In fact, your answer must be a single word. It can be, for example, rich, famous, engineer, happy...
Yes, yes IReallyCareAboutYou, I'm very happy with my life.
And about the purpose of Life, to both IReallyCareAboutYou and Oussama, it's a too vast topic and I don't want to waste my life trying to find an answer that fit everybody. Because, In fact, I've found my very own answer to that and it will surely only fit for me.
I wake up because I satiated of sleep.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?