Study time and proficiency
It is a given that people study differently: at different times, by different means. Having said that, how many hours per week do you think it is necessary to study in order to become proficient in your second language?
While every learner is different, I will venture to say that anything less than one hour a day is not likely to take you very far. That is problematic, because I am trying to learn a number of languages but there are only so many hours in a day. On the other hand, it makes sense to assume that learning skills developed while learning one language are transferable to the learning of new languages. In other words, having learned a second language, additional languages should be easier to tackle.
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.