Study time and proficiency
It is a given that people study differently: at different times, by different means. Having said that, how many hours per week do you think it is necessary to study in order to become proficient in your second language?
While every learner is different, I will venture to say that anything less than one hour a day is not likely to take you very far. That is problematic, because I am trying to learn a number of languages but there are only so many hours in a day. On the other hand, it makes sense to assume that learning skills developed while learning one language are transferable to the learning of new languages. In other words, having learned a second language, additional languages should be easier to tackle.
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?
- Do anyone have any English singers to recommend?
- how to learn English
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports