Study time and proficiency
It is a given that people study differently: at different times, by different means. Having said that, how many hours per week do you think it is necessary to study in order to become proficient in your second language?
While every learner is different, I will venture to say that anything less than one hour a day is not likely to take you very far. That is problematic, because I am trying to learn a number of languages but there are only so many hours in a day. On the other hand, it makes sense to assume that learning skills developed while learning one language are transferable to the learning of new languages. In other words, having learned a second language, additional languages should be easier to tackle.
about 50% of your awake time before you are proficient
- Interstellar or Inception? by Christopher Nolan!
- Want to meet Japaneese friends for skype.
- Make friends or make a friend
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !