OLIN
why almost all people who are in Turkey. not able to believe the people who have never met?
Mar 5, 2014 2:22 AM
Comments · 6

As a Turkish and a person who live in Turkey, i think i have right to say something on it. 

Turkish people are usually like kids. We move with our feeling rather then our logic.  That is why you can easily find topics or questions such as "Why Turks love so much?", " Why Turks hate so much" 
 and overdose Internet users in Turkey are usually sensitive people. They usually like to be cared.  If you dont, they easily delete you.

In otherhand, they can delete you to hide something from their girlfriends. They can't admit it when you ask them the reason you are removed from their friend list. It is a kind of bad (or good for somebody) habit that Turkish people can't overcome. 

I recommend you not to care such behaviors from people (Turkish or not) on internet. If you know that you never made mistake or you didnt recognize your mistake (which isnt a mistake according to me), just move on.  

March 7, 2014

the matter is that they are very capricious, so do not pay attention much

April 1, 2014
hi!! i never been in turkek!! but i think that people is not sure and i don´t know, but i think too that the people have to find some people taht make the other people to trush in theirs, becouse the trust is a bit of dificult to practice day by day. !!
March 5, 2014
for example i talk with turks and we are friends on facebook. u know social media cant making u always on and talk every times. and suddenly ur turks friends deleted u. when u ask, they said we never talk and meet so i deleted u.
March 5, 2014
I have lived in Turkey so perhaps I can give some perspective, but I can't understand your question. Could you give me an example?
March 5, 2014
Show more