how to say Thank you in your native language ?
In Spanish is "gracias".
en français c'est ''merci''
in China is "谢谢你"
"Cảm ơn" in Vietnamese.
In Persian ممنون (mamnoon)
In the Finnish language " kiitos "
In Swedish " tack "
And in German " danke "
"Dziękuję" in Polish
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español