how to say Thank you in your native language ?
In Spanish is "gracias".
en français c'est ''merci''
in China is "谢谢你"
"Cảm ơn" in Vietnamese.
In Persian ممنون (mamnoon)
In the Finnish language " kiitos "
In Swedish " tack "
And in German " danke "
"Dziękuję" in Polish
- Lets exchange english and japanese on skype
- KOREAN WORDS
- Useful Chinese Verbs
- Australian manner
- Stamina VS Endurance
- How can I improve my pronunciation?
- can someone volunteer teach me Chinese mandarin ?
- How to learn languages?
- I want to start learning Japanese. Where is a good place to start?
- How quickly mastered the French language?