translate from English to Arabic
How do u say i was joking in Arabic?
In MSA : كُنْتُ أَمْزَحْ
In ECA : كُنْتْ بَهَزَّر
بضحّك معاك = بهزّر معاك
بضحك معاكي = بهزر معاكي
كنت أمزح (conto amzah) ---- conto = I was (nueteral gender) ---- amzah (I joke)
That was MSA (modern Standard Arabic)
- How to reset password on iphone system?
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing