translate from English to Arabic
How do u say i was joking in Arabic?
In MSA : كُنْتُ أَمْزَحْ
In ECA : كُنْتْ بَهَزَّر
بضحّك معاك = بهزّر معاك
بضحك معاكي = بهزر معاكي
كنت أمزح (conto amzah) ---- conto = I was (nueteral gender) ---- amzah (I joke)
That was MSA (modern Standard Arabic)
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?
- "Man Flu" - Fact or Fiction?
- BRX - any FR tutors / students giving private lessons or interested in a serious LE ?
- Italki should develop an app on cellphones
- Graduation thesis
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?