translate from English to Arabic
How do u say i was joking in Arabic?
In MSA : كُنْتُ أَمْزَحْ
In ECA : كُنْتْ بَهَزَّر
بضحّك معاك = بهزّر معاك
بضحك معاكي = بهزر معاكي
كنت أمزح (conto amzah) ---- conto = I was (nueteral gender) ---- amzah (I joke)
That was MSA (modern Standard Arabic)
- La velocidad cuando hablar español
- Hi, Everyone!!!
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?