translate from English to Arabic
How do u say i was joking in Arabic?
In MSA : كُنْتُ أَمْزَحْ
In ECA : كُنْتْ بَهَزَّر
بضحّك معاك = بهزّر معاك
بضحك معاكي = بهزر معاكي
كنت أمزح (conto amzah) ---- conto = I was (nueteral gender) ---- amzah (I joke)
That was MSA (modern Standard Arabic)
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española
- I want An English Partner to train with
- How to study grammar and practice prepositions?
- Again Again Again!
- spanish courses in Spain or Guatemala
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.