jp_
I know I want to learn Chinese, but don't have a specific reason...what's yours? Or give me a good reason why!

I'm learning chinese and loving it, but other than wanting to know a second language and finding hanzi fun to learn, I don't have a specific reason why I am learning it.

Give me a few reasons why I should continue studying it.

你写在中文如果你能。

Mar 11, 2014 3:49 AM
Comments · 22

甲骨文 石鼓文 铭文 篆书 楷书 隶书 行书 草书 

泰山 编钟 筷子 镶金兽首玛瑙杯 步摇 蹴鞠 你学的不是汉字 是文化,历史,人文,是过去五千年最辉煌的时光

March 11, 2014

Hey bro! I think the best reason why, is that you enjoy it!! As an added benifit, it is widly used, and the people and culture are very cool! 

I have the same problem with the language I am learning, I don't have any good reason that I NEED to learn it.. I just find it fun, and I like the culture. 

If you like learning Chinese, go for it! You don't need any more reason. People will tell you that you need to have a good reason to learn it. But if you enjoy it, then you already do! Also in the long run, knowing a 2nd language is something you can use throughout the rest of your life, and you never know where life will take you. One good way to look at it is this. If you are investing time into something you enjoy that will also benifit you for the rest of your life, why would you NOT go for it?? :D

Good luck with your language learning!,

Sky.

March 11, 2014

You want to go to Chengdu 成都 to see pandas.

March 11, 2014

All I want to say,just if you love it,you just do it.

I'm Chinese.I'm learning French,I have no reason to do it,sometimes I doubt why should I learn French,I can't give me a reason.But I just did it.and now I can understand some French book,French movie(but not too complex),I can communicate with French speaker.I know a lot of things I didn't know.I really enjoy it.

China is very different from western countries.maybe not so different,but definetily more different than difference between America and France.Come to China if you have chance.you could see many difference.

March 11, 2014

what's your kind of question when u already give your answer: you love it, right? . and That 's enough : )

March 11, 2014
Show more