Hi friends! i want to impart my favorite Italien singers,it's Eros Ramazzotti, Adriano Celentano. What do you think about it?
p.s If i do mistakes, you will correct me)))
You wrote, "Hi friends! i want to impart my favorite Italien singers,it's Eros Ramazzotti, Adriano Celentano. What do you think about it?
p.s If i do mistakes, you will correct me))) "
Here are some corrections: Hi friends! I want to impart my favorite Italian singers: Eros Ramazzotti & Adriano Celentano. What do you think of these singers?
"Impart" is technically correct, but most people would say "share" or "list", eg;
I want to list my favourite Italian singers.
I want to share my favourite Italian singers (with you).
Instead of "it's", which is singular possessive, you should use "they are" (plural), and because it's plural, should say "about them", not "about it".
What about mistakes? We DO mistakes, or we MAKE mistakes?
I love Ramazzotti too. You should also check out: Laura Pausini, Nek, Malika, Modà, Zero Assoluto And Tiziano Ferro. :)
Hi Oxana. I think that those singers are too old fashioned! Celentano, in particular is in oblivion...
If you like the Italian music I suggest you to listen to the new artists such as: Emma Marrone, Elisa, Tiromancino, Modà, Marco Mengoni, Arisa. And if you like some electro music you can also listen to Subsonica.
Domenico Modugno ("Volare")
I Do mistake (it's wrong) =-I make (made *past) a mistake. ( correct )
I like "Negrita" and probably no else.
"...Ti guardo accaldata contorcerti
Tra le lenzuola umide
Golosa ed implacabile
Forza fammi male finchè vuoi ..."
My favourite Italian signers are: Eros Ramazzotti and Ligabue
I like Zucchero.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises