Kristopher
Learning Spanish!!!

Hello everyone, I am learning spanish and I am looking for a native spanish speaker to teach me spanish, I don't know much but I am willing to take as long as I need to learn it. In return I can help anyone who is wanting to improve their english and I can teach you american expressions. If anyone wants, we can exchange languages through Skype. My skype name is kar475, so please add me if you are interested in exchanging languages. I am also open to other languages too, however my focus is on spanish. 

Mar 16, 2014 3:15 AM
Comments · 8

Kristopher, I like your accent, sounds really southern—like, are you from Alabama ? 

March 18, 2014

Hi Kristopher! How are you? I can teach you spanish but i want to improve my english too so it's perfect for me exchange languages :). I don't have much time to use Skype, only weekends :( but we can practise by email too the rest of the week if you want :) 

March 16, 2014

Hello Kristopher, I'm also trying to improve my English. I'm a native Spanish speaker.

March 16, 2014

Hello, I'm learning english and I'm a native spanish speaker. If you want to exchange languages you can add my to my skype: conde-makoto

May 1, 2014

hi Kristopher, if you want we can exchange languages, practice the weekends with the English and Spanish , bless you .

April 21, 2014
Show more