Siny Adon
Living abroad..

Well, when you live abroad you find what you have been seeking for. Everything is perfect new education, new job, new friends, new life.. But once you just wake up and ask yourself if you want to change something in your life.Today I asked myself the same question and the answer was simple I would like just for a day to go home, to  hug brothers and sister , my family  to kiss them, to say how much I love them ,I miss them .... That is the only thing that I would like to change in my life...

Mar 17, 2014 9:50 PM
Comments · 12

I think this is normal. Living abroad is nice as an experience for a while, but after that you want to live in your own culture again, own habits, own family, friends who understand your culture.

April 1, 2014

I've been living abroad for almost 5 years. I felt miss my family only the first week I came here, otherwise the only moment I want to have family around is the New year's day.(We have the different New year, usually drop on February, so I need to go to school at that time), I don't know why I rarely think about them, maybe I'm too busy to other things :(

Yes, like Alex say, it isn't a fairy tales. 2 years ago, my granfather suddenly passed way on the day before I had final exam, My parent decided to not tell me about that until I pass the exam. When I got the call from them, and even at that moment, I couldn't buy a ticket to fly home because they don't have everyday flight to my country, 2 days after that, I got on a flight and 24 hours on the way to go to my grandfather...

Well, however as you said, you will have a new education, new job, new friends and new life, you will have more experiences, know more about new people, new culture...

Everything have 2 sides, but you know, I just wanna come home now :)

April 17, 2014

the grass is always greener on the other side...

April 2, 2014

sorry  not they but day :D

April 17, 2014

Luis I agree with you... You know I can't say that the whole they I am thinking only about my family and home.. but as a normal human being I miss them as the other people do.... But I like by being abroad .. Here is much more better..

April 17, 2014
Show more