Siny Adon
Italki in the past

You know some years ago italki was just the best solution for me... I had so many friends and it was always interesting for me to be there... But now when I entered here I just could find nobody ... We were just like a team and all are gone now..I miss the old Italki, the old friends and the discussion we have always had. Wel 2 people who were just the closest for me Seda and Dany if you still read it all I can say I miss you friends so much ..

Mar 17, 2014 9:55 PM
Comments · 38

If you had a group of friends outside the internet with whom you used to meet at a restaurant and you just left for years you wouldn't go back to the restaurant and say that the restaurant that you met at was no longer a good restaurant! When you go back to the restaurant your friends are no longer there so you don't like the restaurant. That doesn't make sense. 

You are blaming italki when it was YOU who left! 

If your friends no longer are here or are too busy or too different to hang out with you because you left so long ago, maybe you could invite some NEW friends to meet with you and then you will like this "restaurant" again?

April 2, 2014

Italki used to be more helpful, useful and attractive for language learners. I REALLY miss the old version of italki. When I was preparing myself for the IELTS test one year ago, this site REALLY helped me to get a good score in the writing part of the test.  I posted three notebook entries each day and got a lot of corrections in less than one hour. My questions and notebook entries had more views than after it became upgrated. I also think that everyone was closer to each other.

March 18, 2014
italki's changes were just awful, it reduced its attarcativity!
it was great , i could follow my friends activity, i was so active, actually all were more active coz it was like small society which its people were so closed to eachother!
past version of italki encouraged people to communicate with eachother eagerly!
now it is more like a deserted city which its people are moving!
March 17, 2014

italki used to be slow. It is now fast enough to use for text responses. 

Those who answer questions are friendlier and not as competitive.

Discussions usually gather opinions from diverse cultures.  

March 17, 2014

Yes, so many smart, funny, and interesting people have left. The site seems to be dominated now by a handful of tiresome social misfits having the same argument over and over. It doesn't help that the design changes have been a usabilty disaster. Your new pic is çok güzel :)

September 12, 2014
Show more