I want to know...
Today, in the news they said that 1800 inmigrant people achieved to cross the frontiers of Morocco with Ceuta and Melilla. As you may know, they are very tiny cities that houses a very little population. These inmigrants, now that they are in Spanish lands, want to have a better life. Of course they do! But what about us? We can't even take care of us that now we have those people stalking everything we do. They want, a house, a work, legal papers... as if they were Spanish as well! I'm not saying I'm against these people, but saying that crime is going to increase (especially robbery), the frontiers are going to be jumped again, they will spread the word, and everything will get worse. As well happens with Romanian people and even Spanish! Spain has so many problems to cope with that now we have one more. As the refrain says: "éramos pocos y parió la abuela". And I wanted to know what do you think about this. Do you think we should accept this situation? Should we make a complaint?
I know there are so many countries even worse than here, but Spain was not like this five years ago. I'm so sad and upset about this situation that I'm really looking forward to leaving this country.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what to say when u meet a friend
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?