Englishmania: terrible or not?
Let's talk about the manias. Beatlemania - deafening crowds, fanatics, cries and other. Sports mania - incredible amount of people who are watching the match.
Recently, the world has captured a new mania. This is Englishmania. Millions of the people are studying English right now in all the world. People study English because it give they a new opportunity. Opportunity for better life, better work, better knowledge.
What do you think about it?
Why are you studying English?
If mania can teach us something , it is always a very good mania.
I learn English language , because I love it since my childhood - English songs , English literature... Unfortunately , I started to learn it only 1 year ago.
- I need to learn German
- What are your Views on Indian culture?
- International business or foreign affairs?
- English learning
- Which are the phrasal verbs more common in English?
- Is there any English Friend ?
- Better at remembering the meanings Chinese characters than the sounds of the words
- Which station of the year you like more? Why?
- Lonely homeless man!
- The best way to learn french with a native speaker