Englishmania: terrible or not?
Let's talk about the manias. Beatlemania - deafening crowds, fanatics, cries and other. Sports mania - incredible amount of people who are watching the match.
Recently, the world has captured a new mania. This is Englishmania. Millions of the people are studying English right now in all the world. People study English because it give they a new opportunity. Opportunity for better life, better work, better knowledge.
What do you think about it?
Why are you studying English?
If mania can teach us something , it is always a very good mania.
I learn English language , because I love it since my childhood - English songs , English literature... Unfortunately , I started to learn it only 1 year ago.
- Exchanging Chinese/English with Arabic
- 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing---A big welcome to all of you
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Norwegian and the noun cases
- What do you think are good topics for networking?
- Have you a relatives in another countries or continents?
- English conversation
- A Poem Written in Ancient Chinese