I come back from London and America . I want to improve my english because I realized after this trip that english is essential now for working. I'm native of France but I live on a small island in the Indian ocean. It's very difficult to progress ...
I am looking for new students to tutor. If you are interested in improving your English I would be happy to set up lessons with you :)
Practice is important, such as writing, talking, listening and translating. But I believe in masterpiece recitation. So I'll start to recite Shakespeare.
If you'd like to practice your writing, feel free to send me a message any time. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have or to correct your English.
Je parle un peu de Francais, aussi, mais il est tres mauvais!
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?