Learning to read - Uczenie się czytać
Are there any similar books, written in Polish and designed for an adult readership, in Poland?
You can buy these books on the Internet. http://www.ksiegarnia.poltax.waw.pl/product_info.php?products_id=1649
Anna Sekretny "Kto czyta-nie błądzi.
'Hurra Po Polsku 1' (published by Prolog-Szkola Języków Obcych)
but do not find it particularly well set out..
you should try "Uczenie Się Słów"
It's a cool iPhone/iPad app that helps you expand your vocabulary in Polish.
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?