What do you know about Liguria?
Liguria it's a nice!! I have been living in Genoa and is a town really great! Liguria there are a lot of places for to visit and the food is very good!!
Seem to spend most of my holidays there. Very fond of it. I like being so close to the sea but also mountains. Away from the coast it's also fairly untouched by tourism, so you feel you are discovering somewhere.
Liguria è bellissima. It is the paese di fiori e basilico...so home of pesto! Le cinque terre are 5 lovely little villages that used to be acessible by boats. Now there is a train and you can visit the rustic villages and stay in hotels and agriturismi. There are also walking trails that connect the villages. We took a boat out and snorkeled along the coast. But my recommendation is to stay in Lerici just south of the cinque terre...you have easy access to Portavenere and there a lovely white beaches in Lerici. It is out of the way of the tourists, but still you can easily take a train to visit La spezia and the cinque terre. buon viaggio!
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?
- How to think in another(forieng) language?
- english partner