What do you know about Liguria?
Liguria it's a nice!! I have been living in Genoa and is a town really great! Liguria there are a lot of places for to visit and the food is very good!!
Seem to spend most of my holidays there. Very fond of it. I like being so close to the sea but also mountains. Away from the coast it's also fairly untouched by tourism, so you feel you are discovering somewhere.
Liguria è bellissima. It is the paese di fiori e basilico...so home of pesto! Le cinque terre are 5 lovely little villages that used to be acessible by boats. Now there is a train and you can visit the rustic villages and stay in hotels and agriturismi. There are also walking trails that connect the villages. We took a boat out and snorkeled along the coast. But my recommendation is to stay in Lerici just south of the cinque terre...you have easy access to Portavenere and there a lovely white beaches in Lerici. It is out of the way of the tourists, but still you can easily take a train to visit La spezia and the cinque terre. buon viaggio!
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me
- Improving my english and teaching spanish
- How can you be a great language exchange partner? What are your experiences?
- Help me to learn romanian language!