What do you know about Liguria?
Liguria it's a nice!! I have been living in Genoa and is a town really great! Liguria there are a lot of places for to visit and the food is very good!!
Seem to spend most of my holidays there. Very fond of it. I like being so close to the sea but also mountains. Away from the coast it's also fairly untouched by tourism, so you feel you are discovering somewhere.
Liguria è bellissima. It is the paese di fiori e basilico...so home of pesto! Le cinque terre are 5 lovely little villages that used to be acessible by boats. Now there is a train and you can visit the rustic villages and stay in hotels and agriturismi. There are also walking trails that connect the villages. We took a boat out and snorkeled along the coast. But my recommendation is to stay in Lerici just south of the cinque terre...you have easy access to Portavenere and there a lovely white beaches in Lerici. It is out of the way of the tourists, but still you can easily take a train to visit La spezia and the cinque terre. buon viaggio!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?