Celia
What do you know about Liguria? I´ve never travelled there and I´d like to go, tell me interesting things about it in order to go! try to convince me! :D
Mar 26, 2014 2:21 AM
Comments · 3

Liguria è bellissima. It is the paese di fiori e basilico...so home of pesto! Le cinque terre are 5 lovely little villages that used to be acessible by boats. Now there is a train and you can visit the rustic villages and stay in hotels and agriturismi. There are also walking trails that connect the villages. We took a boat out and snorkeled along the coast. But my recommendation is to stay in Lerici just south of the cinque terre...you have easy access to Portavenere and there a lovely white beaches in Lerici. It is out of the way of the tourists, but still you can easily take a train to visit La spezia and the cinque terre. buon viaggio!

April 3, 2014

Seem to spend most of my holidays there.  Very fond of it. I like being so close to the sea but also mountains.  Away from the coast it's also fairly untouched by tourism, so you feel you are discovering somewhere.

March 26, 2014

Liguria it's a nice!! I  have been living in Genoa and is a town really great! Liguria there are a lot of places for to visit and the food is very good!!

March 26, 2014