What is the best food in the world?
Pizza , hands down.
Some genius scientists invented a pizza that gives you 33% of your daily need of calories. which means that you can eat it at breakfast , lunch and dinner :D
While there are more beautiful Arabic dishes :)
For me is Sushi one of the best foods in the world. but it is very hard to find a good restaurant for sushi in germany. I like it because you have so much different types of sushi and i enjoy the tee ceremony. but i eat a lot of different food. i was in sri lanka in february 2014 an i ate curry every day. it was also very good.
The best food in the world? There's too many,but i wou
ld like to say that mother's cooking is the best cuisine in the world. :3
I love my mother ♡
Sushi interesting food.my culture too there aren't uncooked food.But ı am taste one day :)
Oh that's easy!
Any food that comes from the place where you are:
In Saudi Arabia the lamb and rice dish called "Khabsah", or of course fresh dates.
In Berlin a sausage and sauce in bread called a "Currywurst".
In Calcutta one of the amazing sweets.
In Paris a croissant.
In New Zealand at the end of long road along the coast at a little café where they offer classic fresh "fish and chips".
Dates is good.It contains a lot of nutritions. I like the chewy one.
Alright ever do you know Turkish food ?
Clearly good old British fish and chips are the best. If you disagree with that, you're clearly beyond saving :)
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me
- Improving my english and teaching spanish
- How can you be a great language exchange partner? What are your experiences?
- Help me to learn romanian language!