Help me fine a person who is interested in learning
I'm looking for someone who is interested in learning English or Spanish.In exchange of teaching me how to speak korean I fine the language to be very interested. I just love the acent
Help me find*...
...is interested in learning English or Spanish; in exchange she/he can (or must) teach me Korean. I found* the language to be very fascinating**. I just love its accent*.
Note**: since you already used the word 'interest' from the previous sentence, you must use another word of similar meaning.
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?