Elisa
Go away or stay?

Hi!

Are many days that I can't stop thinking if better for me to go away or stay...I live in rome and here life is impossible...there isn't work, there isn't good man, I look around and I can see only dismals. One so big city and nothing to do....I dream one place with funny e smily people, where the sunshine is always high.... Does exist?

Mar 27, 2014 3:22 PM
Comments · 12

In ancient times, a king had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king’s wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it.

Many loudly blamed the king for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the big stone out of the way.

Then came along a peasant carrying a load of vegetables. On approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. As the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the king indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway.

<em>The peasant learned what many others never understand:</em> <em>Every obstacle presents an opportunity.</em>

March 27, 2014

You are living in good country, You should keep struggling to find your target job, Increase your knowledge. There is no dream lands in the world, Be optimistic and keep going.

April 17, 2014

if it possible to you go!

our life is short,i like to go another city but it doesnt possible!

March 27, 2014

Elisa, you better stay where you are, our world has no ideal country & no ideal man.

April 17, 2014

We have a saying:  The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

But I have moved many times, to find something better, something more.  I always found I missed the place I left, missed friends, or family or something more convenient in my old home.  Then I adjusted and liked where I was, made new friends, and found my home was the new place.  But then I moved again, and again.   Now that I am older, I am glad to stay in one place and visit others. 

The choice is up to you.  When the jobs are few, and all of those around you have little to make their life better, picking up and moving seems an obvious choice.  But explore every option where you home is first.  You may not pick a better place.  Are there jobs you could do that don't pay very much now, but have a promising future?  Could you move to a nearby city, or country and still be able to visit home?  Or do you long for a huge change, and want to go far away and discover all new things? 

I think either staying or leaving is a good choice.  But it is a very difficult choice to make.  Good luck with your future!

April 17, 2014
Show more