Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan.
Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan. (Found it as an example at sanakirja.org)
In Finland anything can happen for whatever reason? Do I translate it right? Is that a saying or just random set of words?
It would be "In Finland anything can happen whenever" It's not a saying.
It is quite a random sentence.
Matti already corrected your translation. However the original sentence is not correct either in "литературный язык" since there should be "vain" instead of "vaan".
In "разговорная речь" the sentence is ok.
ok cool, thank you Matti)
Tommi, and спасибо to you =)
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)
- whats your opinion about Iranan nuclear program
- What is your favorite sport ? And favorite team in the world ?
- English Comprehension
- где я могу смотрить индийски фильмы по-русский онлайн?
- Questions for American
- English language very fun and exciting it's true?
- why it´s so hard to learn phrasal verbs ?
- Natural Disasters in the World