Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan.
Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan. (Found it as an example at sanakirja.org)
In Finland anything can happen for whatever reason? Do I translate it right? Is that a saying or just random set of words?
It would be "In Finland anything can happen whenever" It's not a saying.
It is quite a random sentence.
Matti already corrected your translation. However the original sentence is not correct either in "литературный язык" since there should be "vain" instead of "vaan".
In "разговорная речь" the sentence is ok.
ok cool, thank you Matti)
Tommi, and спасибо to you =)
- where is the best english?
- Please provide me some English songs,the style like Mariah Carey's or "See you again".
- I am confused about how to differentiate the two words. what the difference is between "major" and "main".
- How did you learn it?
- Can you tell some band that you love but no one else know?
- Hello, I´m a Spanish Speaker and i need to Learn English Language, Somebaody can help me?
- do you want teach me english..?
- Proper care for your pet(s)