Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan.
Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan. (Found it as an example at sanakirja.org)
In Finland anything can happen for whatever reason? Do I translate it right? Is that a saying or just random set of words?
It would be "In Finland anything can happen whenever" It's not a saying.
It is quite a random sentence.
Matti already corrected your translation. However the original sentence is not correct either in "литературный язык" since there should be "vain" instead of "vaan".
In "разговорная речь" the sentence is ok.
ok cool, thank you Matti)
Tommi, and спасибо to you =)
- What's the taboo and superstition in your country?
- new friends
- How to succeed in IELTS Exam ?
- Studying in the U.S. Americans are not friendly as you might expect
- My Daily study english schedule. What do you think? How about your?
- “रुकावटें वे भयावह वस्तुएं हैं"
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- Language exchange in barcelona!
- Brittish English exchange in Barcelona!