Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan.
Suomessa voi tapahtua mitä vaan koska vaan. (Found it as an example at sanakirja.org)
In Finland anything can happen for whatever reason? Do I translate it right? Is that a saying or just random set of words?
It would be "In Finland anything can happen whenever" It's not a saying.
It is quite a random sentence.
Matti already corrected your translation. However the original sentence is not correct either in "литературный язык" since there should be "vain" instead of "vaan".
In "разговорная речь" the sentence is ok.
ok cool, thank you Matti)
Tommi, and спасибо to you =)
- If you need to start everthing all over again,what methods will you use to adjust your state?
- I want to improve my English, can somebody help me?
- qu est ce que vous pensez de la polygamie ??
- salut tout le monde
- Which word is more naturally?
- Felling nervous
- US friends and others !
- Lets exchange english and japanese on skype
- KOREAN WORDS