Site Feedback

what do you think abouth cheat in your country?

Hi everyone I´d like to know your opinion about cheat  I ve been seen a video game in youtube very interesting name Catherine i love it trys about relationships,  in the game  you gotta take chooses  throughout  the game , it has 8 finals  if someone know the game I´d to know your opinion, about cheat the protagonist cheat on  his grilfriend with a girl who turned out to be a succubus a its like a angel but she can curse you , well the point is, she cheted on his girlfriend and now he have to decide which one to decide my ponit is what do you think about cheat have you cheat on someone???????

Share:

Comments

Hi everyone I´d like to know your opinion about/on cheating. I've been seen (OR "I saw" )a very interesting video game(game show) on youtube named/called Catherine.  I love it!

trys about relationships(?)

In the game you gotta/have to take chooses (?) throughout the game. it has 8 finals.(?) if someone knows the game I´d like to know/have your opinion. about cheat The protagonist cheats/cheated on his grilfriend with a girl who turned out to be a succubus, which is like an angel but she can curse you. Well the point is, she cheated on his girlfriend and now he has to decide who he wants to decide.

My ponit is what do you think about cheating and have you (ever) cheated on someone???????

----x-----

I don't really understand this show. Also, it sounds like it's more of a game show, and not a videogame. Right?

Please, please, please remember to use correct punctuation. This is very important.

----x----

As for my opinion, I think cheating is horrible. Mainly because it's disrespectful.

*Point is the correct spelling. [not: ponit]

Also, the title should read "what do you think abouth cheating in your country?" 

Add a comment