Southern Italy it is the largest open air museum that exists in Europe. It' is a land omnia. Who is agrees?
Io adoro il sud di Italia. Sei mai stata a Lecce? Have you ever been to Lecce in Puglia? There is also an amazing church in Galatina where there are frescos that rival those of Giotto in the Arena chapel in Padua. But, I would have to say all of Italy is an open air museum...the south doesn't have the only corner on the market! :-)
I agree, I suggest you to visit, because you can find anything you want. For example, there are a lot of deli ("specialità gastronomiche" in italiano), a lot of monuments and culture, wonderful sea and weather.
Particularly I suggest you to visit Sicilia, my homeland, because It is fantastic. You can find Greek, Roman, arabic, Norman (Friedrich II) Culture. You can eat tasty food that you don't know. In particular I suggest you "Arancini". The Sea is something marvellous, also in Summer It is not cold.
Great Land surely :)
- The Economist challenge
- Improve english
- Could anyone translate Japanese lyrics into English or Chinese?
- I Would like to meet people from China, India and Indonesia!
- Aprender nueva lengua
- 我想学英语，谁可以教一教我嘛~（i want study english ,who are teach me ?)
- What is Happiness ?
- EL TIEMPO NO ES MÁS LO MISMO
- Does anybody can recomend me some podcast in slow english?