sonia 索尼娅
Potentially Dangerous Dogs!!

Is it allowed  in your country have these breeds of dogs as pets?

Stanffordshire terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, Pit Bull terriers, American Pit Bull Terrier, Dóbermans, Dogo Argentino, Dogue de Bordeaux, Row Brasileiro, Rotweiler, Japanese Tosa, Is scientifically proven their killer instinct and its dangers? What's your opinion?

Thank you for your comments.

Apr 1, 2014 12:13 AM
Comments · 12

Any dog can be "potentially dangerous", it depends on how they were trained, not their breed! Also, if a species deserves the reputation of "killer" it's ours for sure, not dogs, sharks, or anything.

April 1, 2014

I don't know about all of these (I'm awful at remebering dog breeds), but I know for a fact that Staffordshire Terriers are allowed here.  Then again, I live <em>in Staffordshire</em>, so it would be a real shame for them to be banned here!

April 1, 2014

Yes, some Mastiffs have killed some Mastiff owners. I think they have the freedom to have the dogs. Getting killed is their choice. No matter what I think about it, I can do nothing. It's like a person who want to kiss a snake. Can I be always around? If I'm around, can I act faster than snake poison? I cherish the life of both dog and human for sure.

April 1, 2014

Yes, in America you can have any dog you please.

April 23, 2014

Hello Peter,

In Colombia there is a law that prohibits the possesion of these dangerous dogs, but this is a country without God and without law, nobody here fulfills the laws unfortunately. These dangerous dogs have attacked many children and adults, this is a serious situation.

A hug,

Sonia

April 22, 2014
Show more