Dilys
need help about translation from english to portuguese

i wanted to record the sound of that 5-second song,but better not,because my roommate already laughed at me a lot ,as well,you will too .how to say this in portuguese?

i know it's better for myself to make this sentence,but i just know some basic things,i don't know how to build a sentence,even a simple one,like how old are you ?thanks all of you,sincerely.   :) :)

Apr 1, 2014 10:03 AM
Comments · 2

Eu queria gravar cinco segundos daquela música, mas é melhor não, porque o meu colega de quarto já se riu bastante de mim, tu também irias rir. Como dizer isto em português?

Eu sei que é melhor para mim fazer esta frase, mas apenas sei as coisas básicas; não sei como construír uma frase, mesmo uma simples, como perguntar a idade. Obrigado a todos. Atentamente. :) :)

i know it's better for myself to make this sentence,but i just know some basic things,i don't know how to build a sentence,even a simple one,like how old are you ?thanks all of you,sincerely. :) :)

April 1, 2014

i wanted to record the sound of that 5-second song (Eu queria gravar 5 segundos do som de uma musica), but better not (Mas é melhor não), because my roommate already laughed at me a lot (porque meu companheiro de quarto já rir muito de mim), as well (Assim como), you will too (Você também vai).

Dont worry, with some exercise you will learn it, but i have to admit, portugues is far more complicate that most language... and, qual a minha idade? i have 27 :D

April 1, 2014