Any Amharic teachers or students out there?
I hope to visit Ethiopia sometime in the next couple of years and would like to get started learning Amharic. Are there any Amharic teachers or learners here on italki? I'm looking for lessons, conversation/exchange partners and/or advice.
Hi Sam, did you find an amarigna teacher ?
No, I never did find anyone.
hey there, can you believe that I’m Ethiopian but i don't speak Amharic, i'm here to learn Amharic too
I am here to learn Amharic as well...
I have got a basic vocabulary in Amharic and Tigrinya and i can read and write in both of them...
My problem is the fluency...
Can any of you guys help me?
I can help you learn Amharic. I am from Ethiopia.
Selam lante yihun (it means peace to you).
Tena yisitilign (means how are you, can be used for both genders).
Endemin neh ( is another version of how are you to male gender.)
Endemin nesh ( is how are you to female gender).
I am from Ethiopia and i know how to speak Amharic fluently.
If you need any lessons let me know, E-mail email@example.com
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports
- Do you prefer to have siblings or not?
- I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday. [Abraham Lincoln]
- Is mobile phone theft common in your country?
- Does music help to learn Russian or any other language ??
- What makes a language popular among foreigners?
- Gain new language face the world ^_^