Any Amharic teachers or students out there?
I hope to visit Ethiopia sometime in the next couple of years and would like to get started learning Amharic. Are there any Amharic teachers or learners here on italki? I'm looking for lessons, conversation/exchange partners and/or advice.
Hi Sam, did you find an amarigna teacher ?
No, I never did find anyone.
hey there, can you believe that I’m Ethiopian but i don't speak Amharic, i'm here to learn Amharic too
I am here to learn Amharic as well...
I have got a basic vocabulary in Amharic and Tigrinya and i can read and write in both of them...
My problem is the fluency...
Can any of you guys help me?
I can help you learn Amharic. I am from Ethiopia.
Selam lante yihun (it means peace to you).
Tena yisitilign (means how are you, can be used for both genders).
Endemin neh ( is another version of how are you to male gender.)
Endemin nesh ( is how are you to female gender).
I am from Ethiopia and i know how to speak Amharic fluently.
If you need any lessons let me know, E-mail email@example.com
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?