Stephanie
Learning Article : 6 Tips For Simulating French Immersion Without Leaving Home

Discuss the Article : 6 Tips For Simulating French Immersion Without Leaving Home

<a href='/article/23/6-tips-for-simulating-french-immersion-without-leaving-home' target='_blank'>6 Tips For Simulating French Immersion Without Leaving Home</a>

Many people choose to head overseas to learn a language. Immersion is kind of like learning to swim: it’s hard and it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but jumping into the pool is the best way to learn. But what about the rest of us? What about people who can’t jet off to France or Belgium or Canada for a few months to learn French? All is not lost!

Apr 2, 2014 12:00 AM
Comments · 9

Merci Stephanie!

Je suis accro aux sites suivants:

www.jt.france2.fr/

www.france24.com/fr

www.franceinfo.fr

www.francemusique.fr

Bonne idée celle d'écrire le liste des courses et changer les langues d'opération de nos appareils electroniques!

Passe une bonne journée!

April 2, 2014

Thanks for the list.  Maybe even better to suggest a few links, sites, etc?

April 8, 2014

I tried to switch my cmartphone to French. I titally lost control over my device. Even having level B1-B2, most of terms turnd out to be unknown — with no chanses to guess what it could mean. Unfortunately, there is no such vocabular book, where this domain would be represented. In a month I switched my phone back to English breathing with relief.

May 15, 2015

c'est un post excellent!! merci!!

May 1, 2015

A very useful article for anyone who's learning French.

Fair play to you and well done Stephanie.

Merci beaucoup.

Cordialement.

Paul.

April 4, 2014
Show more