Michelle
Does anyone know where can I watch or download movies in German dub?
Apr 3, 2014 2:22 AM
Comments · 4
Search for ARD or ZDF Mediathek. Anything else is illegal.
April 3, 2014

www.onlinetvrecorder.com

Chip (computer magazine, see www.chip.de) wrote in 2012 or 2013 that this is legal. 

April 13, 2014

There is more than enough on ZDF sendung verpass, mediathek. I would advice that, not the ARD, since there are more entries with subtitles (in German) on ZDF. I think the subtitles help to follow the German, even if they are written in German. Especially if there are series in southern dialects. SOKO Kitzbuhl, SOKO Wien. That stuff. It would keep you occupied for hours! There is one setback, it are mostly police stories. No comedy, no action movie. And it are mostly TV series, no movies. If you are focussed on learning German, however, it is entertaining enough.

April 12, 2014
br, more precisely br-alpha also has a Mediathek with many documentaries, and you can find good documentaries and help videos on any topic on youtube. This would be my first choice for practicing the language. Otherwise you should buy a DVD of a show you like best, that will help you stick to it! Many magazines that you can buy in shops in the train station come with a DVD. Those are informative and you can learn a lot, not only about the language.
April 3, 2014