Hamayoun
What was your dream job as a child? What was your dream job as a child?
Apr 3, 2014 2:25 AM
Comments · 36

A doctor, I remember when I was a child, we usually had a game, we called it "family". When we played it, everyone became the one that they were want to be, I always chose I am a doctor. That's because My mom has a heart disease before I was born. I always want to become a doctor, to help my mom. But we never know How life is gonna be, I'm studying civil engineering now and my younger brother is a medical student. That's a long story :)

April 8, 2014

I dream for an astronaut but now I'm only a helicopter pilot ... but this continue to be my dream :)

April 8, 2014

i dreamed of becoming an astronomer , and i'm going to study Nuclear Physics

April 22, 2014

My first dream job was truck driver, the second one shop-assistant( I was fascinated by the amount of candy I could have had), the third one scientist( pretty conventional) and the forth pilot.

And now I work as a computer programmer although I plan on getting a parachutist badge.

April 14, 2014

So many scientists and teachers uh. May i be the first one to say that my dream is to be a farmer? I just want to plant potatoes and i like trucks which with 4 wheel drive. I also like riding horse and flying Agricultural aircraft.

April 13, 2014
Show more